Finnish-owned Digibalance is expanding its Estonia-based operations and is starting up an office at World Trade Center Tallinn. Our micro entrepreneur customers represent a wide range of nationalities running their businesses in several European countries. We will produce our unique English AutoAccount services in Tallinn with a strong focus on e-Resident business owners.
We are now looking for an international minded accountant to work in our new Tallinn office. The appreciated features are as follows:
- A suitable education for example in business administration
- A few years of work experience in accounting
- Solid knowledge of Estonian business taxation
- Fluent Estonian and English. Preferably some level of Finnish
- Basic IT skills
- Good understanding of international business communication
We offer an exceptional opportunity to work independently in an international environment with the state of art software and applications.
Please send your application with a salary request (assignment through your own company is also possible) or additional questions to email@example.com by 6th of August 2018. We aim to fill in the position in the beginning of September.