AutoAccount Bookkeeping in Finland
Free consultation in February 2017
AutoAccount is a highly automated online bookkeeping service, created by Digibalance’s parent company Digitase. It is very simple and extremely suitable for micro entrepreneurs in Finland; artisans and independent professionals in sales and different kind of services (IT, media, wellness, construction etc.). Our reporting supports sole traders / self-employed (toiminimi) and small companies (osakeyhtiö / avoin yhtiö).
Are you a new entrepreneur in Finland? Or just starting out your business? We are now offering a free consultation meeting about entrepreneurship. Consultation meetings can be arranged on Skype or in person in our office in Helsinki or Turku. Please leave your contact information in the form and we can arrange the meeting and discuss the details.
Below, we have listed some pros of the AutoAccount service:
Using the AutoAccount service is simple
You only need to:
- Pay purchase invoices with a business bank account and use a business debit card for smaller purchases
- Report your monthly sales to the AutoAccount website
- Archive the invoices to yourself (For example in a cloud service, to your computer or in a paper folder)
We take care of the following:
- We download bookkeeping transactions directly from the bank
- We do the monthly bookkeeping and submit VAT information directly in the Tax Administration (if needed)
- You will receive the Income statement and possible VAT information by email or mobile application
- In the end of the fiscal year, we will make the Financial Statement and income tax return for your business
The AutoAccount bookkeeping service is mainly targeted for international entrepreneurs who are running their businesses in a foreign environment. We have a broad experience with migrant entrepreneurs.
We are also cooperating closely with NewCo Helsinki (former YritysHelsinki).
If you are interested in our service, please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will be in touch with you!