AutoAccount Bookkeeping in France
Online accountant for sole traders and self employed in France
AutoAccount is a highly automated online bookkeeping service, created by Digibalance’s parent company Digitase. AutoAccount utilises XML bank statements (or OFX format) which are a requirement and because of automation, we are able to keep our prices affordable. The package includes monthly reports in English, VAT filing (if needed) and Income tax returns. The customer does not need to make software investments.
AutoAccount is extremely suitable for French micro-entrepreneurs (formerly known as auto-entrepreneurs); artisans and independent professionals in sales and different kind of services. Our reporting can also be basis on other tax regimes and for small business owners (SARL).
Meetings with an accountant can be arranged on Skype or in person in Nice (Arenas, 455 Promenade des Anglais) and Monaco, if needed.
Below, we have listed some pros of the AutoAccount service:
Using the AutoAccount service is simple
You only need to:
- Pay purchase invoices with a business bank account and use a business debit card for smaller purchases
- Report your monthly sales to the AutoAccount website
- Archive the invoices to yourself (For example in a cloud service, to your computer or in a paper folder)
We take care of the following:
- We download bookkeeping transactions directly from the bank
- We do the monthly bookkeeping and submit VAT information directly in the Tax Administration (if needed)
- You will receive the Income statement and possible VAT information by email or mobile application
- In the end of the fiscal year, we will make the Financial Statement and income tax return for your business
The AutoAccount bookkeeping service is mainly targeted for international entrepreneurs who are running their businesses in a foreign environment. We have a broad experience with migrant entrepreneurs.
If you are interested in our service, please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will be in touch with you!